Christmas Printable | Occasionally Crafty: Christmas Printable

Monday, November 22

Christmas Printable

I am trying something new today.  People all over blogland make the cutest printables.  I followed a tutorial on how to do it from here, so here goes nothing!

I love the original "Keep Calm and Carry On" and all the variations people come up with.  Here's my contribution to the Keep Calm line.


Right click on this to save it and print it for yourself!

I'm linking to some of these parties.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I am following you :) Tonight I host a craft catwalk, if you have something you'd like to link up come on over!
    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how simple your poster is! come on over and link up to MMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower via Meet Me Monday Blog Hop!
    would love it if you followed my blog
    Copper Llama Studio
    http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I hope you are having a fabulous day. I love your take on the "Keep Calm" theme!

    I am a new follower through the blog hop! Come and read about my life with my miracle baby, who is 1 of about 5 in the world.

    http://020110.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need one that says keep calm and eat holiday cookies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and saw it at Today's Creative Blog. Laughing because I just dipped my toe in the printables water and linked up a Christmas printable too! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we all need to jingle on this christmas ,thank you for sharing this cute printable.
    linking you for wed links .
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! I try to answer all valid comments as soon as possible, but you can also email info@occasionallycrafty.com with an urgent question. Have a great day!