Decorating for Summer | Occasionally Crafty: Decorating for Summer

Monday, June 4

Decorating for Summer


Since Memorial Day is over and school is out (yay! boo!), I decided I should probably take down my spring decor.  Now, I have to figure out what to put up for summer.

I do have these pinwheels from last year, but I need more.  I turned to the internet for inspiration, and thought I'd share some of my idea with you.

I absolutely love these red geraniums in burlap covered mason jars.  These are actually from the cutest strawberry party I've ever seen, featured at Catch My Party.  But these would be gorgeous on the table or lining a window.



I also like the idea of a basket of lowers in lieu of a wreath, found in the Baltimore Sun..  Too bad I kill flowers.  But maybe some fake ones?  :)

May Day Annapolis

Of course, you can't go wrong with some patriotic decor.  I love these firecrackers and sign from Poppies at Play.  


I love this simple but so sweet garland from West Elm.  It's no longer available, but, c'mon.  How easy would this be to DIY?

Outdoor summer decor

Okay, this last one isn't home decor but I had to share because it's just SO. DARN. CUTE.  Check out this 


I love the watermelon pops.  How clever.  And those burgers up on the grill?  Those are cupcakes, my friends.  /there are so many great party ideas here.  I want a bbq party now.  Except, it's too hot and I am a heat wimp.

Anyway, I hope this gives you some inspiration for your summer decorating!  Have a great week!

Pin It
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by! I try to answer all valid comments as soon as possible, but you can also email info@occasionallycrafty.com with an urgent question. Have a great day!